2012 Hyundai Equus suspension problems

suspension problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2012 Hyundai Equus:

2012 Hyundai Equus Owner Comments

Jun 022014

My vehicle sways like a boat side to side no matter my speed, but on the highway it almost feels like I'm losing control. I have taken the vehicle to the dealership and after having it for 4 weeks they returned my vehicle back to me not repaired and no answers to why the issue started. I was told they were requesting an Hyundai field engineer to come out to inspect the vehicle but I have not heard from them in almost 2 months.

- Harvey, LA, USA