3.6

2010 Hyundai Genesis fuel system problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2010 Hyundai Genesis:

2010 Hyundai Genesis Owner Comments

Aug 022011

Genesis 6-cyl

While driving my 2010 Hyundai Genesis sedan I began to feel dizzy and light headed. My heart began to race and my hands became numb and tingly. This also happened briefly yesterday ( 8/1/11 ). upon exiting the vehicle, there was a very strong smell of gasoline. A friend drove me to the er where I described my symptoms to the doctor on duty. After drawing my blood, it was determined that my co - carbon monoixde, level was higher than normal - 3 times normal. I had been in the car for approximately 3 hours today. When I went to drive the vehicle to a hotel, I had to put all windows down and sunroof open because of the gas vapors. I have reported this to Hyundai of North America and they are towing the car to dealership to investigate.

- Little Rock, AR, USA