3.7

2011 Hyundai Genesis wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2011 Hyundai Genesis:

2011 Hyundai Genesis Owner Comments

Jun 062015

Genesis

The rear tires wear incredibly quick 60,000 mile tires in 11,000 50,000 mile tires in 19,000 cheap tires even quicker.I took the car into Hyundai for them to take a look at it and the said everything was fine with the car.everything checked out the alignment was fine. I took the car to my mechanic he said the alignment was fine but there has to be something wrong with the car for this to happen. He said he would have to take the rear end off the car to find out where the problem is. I called Hyundai and they asked me to go to another dealership and have them look at it which I did and they said nothing was wrong with the car and charged me $134.70 when Hyundai themselves asked me to take it to them. There is definitely something wrong and Hyundai keeps trying to blame the tires. This is a severe safety hazard.after the first set wore down I thought it was the tires. Put on Michelin Pilot A/3 a very good tire was coming home on the highway it started raining and I went sideways. Luckily I caught it in time and straightened the car out. I had no idea why this happened until I got home driving extremely slow in the right lane to find I had no tread after 11,000 miles on the Michelin's. the car has less than 40,000 miles and this will be the 4th set of rear tires

- Mineola, NY, USA