2012 Hyundai Genesis accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2012 Hyundai Genesis:

2012 Hyundai Genesis Owner Comments

Jan 172013

Genesis

2012 Genesis R-spec: Bluetooth "unpairs" or disconnects from my cellphone and refuses to allow me to reconnect. This takes my attention off the road while I fiddle with it to no avail. The Agency will reconnect it to my phone but the connection disappears within 2 days. I'm concerned for my safety and that of others while I try to reconnected or "pair" my cellphone.

- Tucson, AZ, USA