4.0

2002 Hyundai Matrix engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Hyundai Matrix:

2002 Hyundai Matrix Owner Comments

Jun 212002

Matrix

I have bought a automatic car for the first time (Hyundai Matrix) & even though my car is 1.6L engine, it still does't cross 150-160km/h... it sometimes goes smoothly with power when I press the accelerator & sometimes it does not give any power to my engine, even though I press the accelerator. Other times it goes with a lot of engine noise as if my engine is taking a lot of load on it... even though it is a 1.6L engine... (sorry if I couldn't explain my problem properly)

- , Ajman, Ajman, United Arab Emirates