- May 21: Hyundai Peeling Paint Lawsuit Dismissed news | 2 days ago
- May 21: Hyundai and Kia Theta II Engine Recalls Investigated investigations | 2 days ago
- April 12: Hyundai Recalls Elantra Cars That Lose Power Steering recalls | 41 days ago
- April 6: Hyundai Recalls Sonata and Santa Fe Sport After Engines Seize recalls | 47 days ago
- April 3: Hyundai Santa Fe Engine Stall Class-Action Lawsuit Settled news | 50 days ago
2001 Hyundai Santa Fe
Worst 2001 Santa Fe suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- axle boots worn out1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear28
- NHTSA: Suspension26
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front4
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Ball Joint3
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Arm1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Wheel Bearing 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Hyundai Santa Fe Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Santa Fe compares to other years?
Check out our Hyundai Santa Fe overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Santa Fe.