8.0

$1,000.00

1. replace entire exhaust (1 reports)
2002 Hyundai Santa Fe exhaust system problems

exhaust system problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Hyundai Santa Fe:

2002 Hyundai Santa Fe Owner Comments

Dec 192014

Santa Fe V6

Overall this has been one of the best vehicles I've owned and I have never had any significant problems that weren't fixed until recall, which Hyndai has been great at fixing. The only major problem I have had was the catalytic converter. It comes in two separate pieces. Where the two connect continuously corrodes. After having it replaced the second time I was told I would need to replace the entire exhaust which was pricey. Luckily I have a friend that owns a welding shop so the third time they welded the pieces together.

I do wish there were more Hyndai garages to choose from near my area. The one in Dundalk Md sucks. They would only fix one recall at a time and after fixing one of the recalls failed to replace my oil cap. Luckily it didn't fall down into my engine and cause any damage. When I got home to see if they checked all my fluids as it said on my paper work I noticed they didn't do that either.

- , Baltimore, MD, USA