2002 Hyundai Santa Fe windows / windshield problems

windows / windshield problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Hyundai Santa Fe:

2002 Hyundai Santa Fe Owner Comments

Dec 312014

Santa Fe LX 3.2L V6

Driving down the road and I hear this awful noise and suddenly feel cold air and I looked up because it got brighter inside the car and the sunroof and slider for the sun roof was gone. Had a mechanic look at it and he said the clips that hold the sunroof in are rotted. I am awaiting estimates to get it fixed.

This is really horrible as it is 19 degrees out and we are expecting a snow, rain, mix storm. I am just grateful that no one was behind me at the time, otherwise, there could have been a horrible crash.

- , Derry, NH, USA