3.8

2003 Hyundai Santa Fe accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Hyundai Santa Fe:

2003 Hyundai Santa Fe Owner Comments

Oct 012007

Santa Fe 4-cyl

In my 2003 Hyundai Santa Fe, the door latch chrome plating is so thin that it wore out and cut my wife's hand and my hand. This is a defect on both sides of the car. I complained to the dealer and they said that the defect was out of warranty. This is not the most serious defect but, quoted from cars.com "Hyundai has issued a recall for 91,202 sonata vehicles from the 2002-03 model years, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. The recall is due to a thin chrome plate on the interior door handle." When will the fix mine.

- San Lorenzo, CA, USA

Sep 062004

Santa Fe 6-cyl

The rear driver side door does not always unlock with the remote. The dealer and Hyundai refuse to give me a loaner so I can bring the vehicle back a ninth (9th) time to have it inspected for this and many other concerns so I am unable to have the concern addressed.

- Riverview, MI, USA