8.0

2003 Hyundai Santa Fe suspension problems

suspension problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Hyundai Santa Fe:

2003 Hyundai Santa Fe Owner Comments

Jun 072016

Santa Fe V4

severely rotted subframe, advised vehicle unsafe to drive

i KNOW ITS AN OLDER TRUCK, BUT I HAD THIS TRUCK SINCE 12/14/2015 AND EVEN THOUGH IT PASSED INSPECTION. I HAD THE FUEL PUMP AND THE FUEL PUMP STRAINER, CRANK SHAFT AND SENSOR, TIMING BELT AND OIL PRESSURE, TIMING BELT FIXED. THAT COST ME $1025.00. I JUST HAD THE TIE RODS REPLACED, WHEN I TOOK THE TRUCK TO COLE MUFFLER THEY TOLD ME THEY COULD NOT GIVE ME A WHEEL ALIGNMENT DUE TO MY ROTTED SUBFRAME. I FEEL LIKE IF HYUNDAI SELL THESE TYPE OF VEHICLES IN NEW YORK, THEY SHOULD BE RESPONSIBLE TO FIX THESE VEHICLES. THEY ARE CUTTING CORNERS INSTEAD OF MAKING SURE WE ARE SAFE. I HAVE MY GRANDSON IN THIS VEHICLE.

- , Syracuse, NY, USA