2004 Hyundai Santa Fe AC / heater problems

AC / heater problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Hyundai Santa Fe:

2004 Hyundai Santa Fe Owner Comments

Oct 112004

Santa Fe

When I use my air conditioner, it stinks when you put it on. Considering the car is almost brand new it is a really disgusting problem. When I brought it twice to the dealer he said it could not be fixed and just to spray Lysol into the vents. Lysol works for about a day and a half and then the smell comes back. I also tried a more expensive product and that only worked a couple of days also. Is it true nothing can be done? What an awful stench fills the car - I have to open my car windows to clear the air. Any suggestions to correct the problem would be helpful.

- , Ludlow, MA, USA