8.0

1. yank on the stering wheel until it unlocks (1 reports)
2004 Hyundai Santa Fe accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Hyundai Santa Fe:

2004 Hyundai Santa Fe Owner Comments

Oct 042004

Santa Fe

Getting into my car with $300 of perishable food and your car won't start--not a good feeling. When I called the dealership they did not seem to care because they were closing for the Saturday afternoon, however the only guy left in the shop told me that I parked wrong to cause this. He did mention that I should yank on the steering wheel as hard as I could to unlock the steering wheel. After doing this for about 30 min--my car started.

- , Chcocwinity, NC, USA