1.9

2005 Hyundai Santa Fe wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2005 Hyundai Santa Fe:

2005 Hyundai Santa Fe Owner Comments

Oct 302014

Santa Fe 6-cyl

On Thursday-October 29,2014 I had a tire blowout. Then on Friday, October 30,2014 my brakes went out. This is my second time putting on brakes with this vehicle so often. And out of all of my vehicle ownerships I have never put brakes on before.

- Augusta, GA, USA

Jun 132010

Santa Fe

The left front coil spring on my 2005 Hyundai sante fe broke while taking off from a stop causing the left front tire to blow out and the brake line to be damaged. It was brought to the dealer the spring, on the right hand side of the vehicle was found to be broken as well. Both front springs, left tire and brake line were replaced. I asked the service writer at the dealer if he's seen this before and he said he had one other time. This issue should be looked into with the sante fe's as these parts should not have broke on a vehicle with 40,000 miles on it, as well as if I were at highway speed I'm quite sure there would have been a bad accident.

- Saratoga Springs , NY, USA