2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
Worst 2007 Santa Fe engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- leaking valve cover gasket3
- check engine light on2
- leaking head cover gasket2
- cranking noise under the hood1
- ignition coil no# 5 misfire1
- when accelerating feels like it is coughing1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control36
- NHTSA: Engine17
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling8
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control2
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline: ...1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Hyundai Santa Fe Model Years
Curious how the 2007 Santa Fe compares to other years?
Check out our Hyundai Santa Fe overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Santa Fe.