2008 Hyundai Santa Fe suspension problems

suspension problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2008 Hyundai Santa Fe:

2008 Hyundai Santa Fe Owner Comments

Jul 012016

Santa Fe

Hyundai dealer said my ball joints were bad, $750 for repairs, Hyundai has recall I was not notified. Drivers air bag illuminated, going in for repair Friday cost unknown. Again I was not notified about recall. I have to pay for repairs because I was not notified about recalls.

- Rockford, IL, USA

Jun 142016

Santa Fe

The contact owns a 2008 Hyundai Santa Fe. The contact stated that the control arm and wheel bearing seized and were unusually worn. The mechanic was unable to replace the tires due to the failure. The manufacturer was notified. The approximate failure mileage was 122,644.

- Molalla, OR, USA

Mar 102008

Santa Fe 6-cyl

My 2008 Hyundai Santa Fe limited has a vibration between 40 - 60 mph and Hyundai has not been able to locate the problem. I have been back to the dealer 4 times. They have eliminated the tires as being involved with the problem. Tires and wheels have been rebalanced a number of times including putting on a new set of tires with the same vibration. Most important the same problem has been observed by the Hyundai service department as well as myself on three other brand new 2008 Hyundai Santa Fe's. my car has approximately 1,400 miles. I am in touch with Hyundai Consumer Affairs but no resolution at this point.

- Greenacres, FL, USA