2009 Hyundai Santa Fe brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2009 Hyundai Santa Fe:

2009 Hyundai Santa Fe Owner Comments

Apr 242010

Santa Fe

On April 24,2010 I was unloading my 2009 Hyundai Santa Fe in the driveway. When I got out of the SUV and took my foot off the brake the SUV rolled forward a few inches. I put my foot on the brake took it off and wiggled my body to see if it would hold. I exited the SUV and spent the next 10 min, unloading it. When we were finished I decided to leave SUV in driveway and opened the door to remove the key. I leaned in and grabbed the steering wheel and reached over to pull out the key. Suddenly the SUV started to roll down the driveway and dragged me with it. It threw me to the ground and rolled over my right foot and left knee area of my leg and kept on rolling into the middle of the street.

- Homer Glen, IL, USA