2009 Hyundai Santa Fe suspension problems

suspension problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2009 Hyundai Santa Fe:

2009 Hyundai Santa Fe Owner Comments

Aug 112015

Santa Fe

At around 4:50 pm on August 11, 2015, my wife was driving our 2009 Hyundai Santa Fe limited 2wd 4 door wagon North-bound on second avenue, through the intersection of second avenue and foothill boulevard in upland, California. While crossing the intersection the Hyundai Santa Fe was struck by a car entering the intersection from the West. The impact to the Hyundai Santa Fe by the other car was severe enough to cause the Hyundai Santa Fe to be a total loss. Additionally, my wife suffered soft tissue injuries to her hip, shoulder, back and right temple (head). While the impact to the Hyundai Santa Fe wagon was severe enough to cause the vehicle to be a total loss and cause injuries to my wife, none of the front or side impact air-bags deployed. The car is now in the possession of the automobile club of southern California (claim number 012002790. I took some pictures of the damage to the vehicles, which I can provide if requ

- Upland, CA, USA