- December 5: Hyundai Dual-Clutch Transmission (DCT) Lawsuit Filed news | 1 days ago
- November 1: Report: Hyundai Engineer Squeals About Theta II Engine news | 35 days ago
- October 30: Hyundai and Kia Pay $41.2 Million Over Fuel Economy Ratings news | 37 days ago
- October 20: Hyundai Recalls Sonatas With Sunroofs That Take Flight recalls | 47 days ago
- October 17: Hyundai Genesis Coupes Recalled to Fix Airbag Problems recalls | 50 days ago
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2010 Hyundai Santa Fe apparently has a problem with the engine stalling while driving.
In a 2-page letter to Santa Fe owners from August 2014, Hyundai claims the engine stalling only occurs under a "specific set of operating conditions".
However a class action lawsuit filed around the same time details multiple claims from Sante Fe owners that claim the engine stalling happens at any time, under any conditions.
Although the model year range in the lawsuit is 2010-2012, the stalling complaint trend hasn't shown up in our data for the 2010 model year. Both the 2011 & 2012 Santa Fe model years DO show a significant defect trend of the engine stalling.
Currently we're not rating the 2010 Santa Fe as "bad" or "poor". Just be aware of this potentially serious problem.
Worst 2010 Santa Fe suspension Problems
Stay Up to Date
Compare Hyundai Santa Fe Model Years
Curious how the 2010 Santa Fe compares to other years?
Check out our Hyundai Santa Fe overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Santa Fe.