- July 31: Hyundai Soy-Based Wiring Lawsuit Says Rodents Damage Vehicles news | 16 days ago
- June 20: The Midsize SUVs With the Best Headlights news | 57 days ago
- June 16: Hyundai Steering Wheel Locked Up While Driving: Lawsuit news | 61 days ago
- June 10: Hyundai Recalls Santa Fe Sports With Seat Belt Problems recalls | 67 days ago
- June 7: Hyundai Recalls Santa Fe SUVs With Hoods That Can Fly Open recalls | 70 days ago
NHTSA — Steering Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2011 Hyundai Santa Fe has a problem with the engine stalling while driving. Both our data & the NHTSA's complaint data show a significant defect trend at low mileage.
In a 2-page letter sent August 2014 to Santa Fe owners, Hyundai claims the engine stalling only occurs under a "specific set of operating conditions".
However a class action lawsuit filed around the same time details multiple claims from Sante Fe owners that claim the engine stalling happens at any time, under any conditions.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 2 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 4 / 1
- Average Mileage:
- 25,435 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints: