- January 2: Investigation Opened Into 2013 Hyundai Sonata Seat Belts investigations | 20 days ago
- January 2: Hyundai Sonata Class-Action Lawsuit Will Be Approved news | 20 days ago
- January 1: Hyundai Shattering Panoramic Sunroof Lawsuit Will Continue news | 21 days ago
- December 8: Hyundai Entourage Recalled to Keep Hoods From Flying Open recalls | 45 days ago
- December 5: Hyundai Dual-Clutch Transmission (DCT) Lawsuit Filed news | 48 days ago
NHTSA — Steering Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2011 Hyundai Santa Fe has a problem with the engine stalling while driving. Both our data & the NHTSA's complaint data show a significant defect trend at low mileage.
In a 2-page letter sent August 2014 to Santa Fe owners, Hyundai claims the engine stalling only occurs under a "specific set of operating conditions".
However a class action lawsuit filed around the same time details multiple claims from Sante Fe owners that claim the engine stalling happens at any time, under any conditions.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 2 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 4 / 1
- Average Mileage:
- 25,435 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints: