- July 30: Hyundai Recalls 883,000 Sonatas That Could Roll Away
- July 27: Feds Investigate 394,000 Hyundai Sonatas After Seat Belt Buckle Complaints
- July 27: Hyundai Recalls 2015 Sonata For Fractured Front Brake Calipers
- July 13: Hyundai Recalls 2015 Sonata For Stuck Gear Shifters
- July 1: Hyundai Elantra Touring Recalled For Dangerous Air Bags
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
Official recall notices have been issued for the 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions. It's important to note that most recalls won't cost you anything to get fixed, so if your car is affected you should call an authorized Hyundai service shop immediately!
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe POWER TRAIN:AXLE ASSEMBLY:AXLE SHAFT NHTSA Campaign #13V355000
Summary: Hyundai is recalling certain model year 2013 front wheel drive Santa Fe Sport vehicles manufactured July 13, 2012, through March 12, 2013; and equipped with 2.4 liter engines. Due to a manufacturing issue, the right front axle shaft may fracture.
Consequence: A fractured front axle may result in a loss of power to the wheels. Additionally, if the vehicle is parked without the parking brake applied, it may roll away. Either condition increases the risk of a crash.
Actions: Hyundai will notify owners, and dealers will replace the front axle shaft assembly, free of charge. The recall began on September 19, 2013. Owners may contact Hyundai Custom Care Center at 1-800-633-5151. Hyundai's recall number is 112. For detailed information & supporting documents, see the official NHTSA page concerning recall #13V355000 »