2013 Hyundai Santa Fe seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe:

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Owner Comments

Nov 162014

Santa Fe

I was coming up to a stop sign, driver on cross street cut turn real tight doing about 35 or 40 miles an hour and hit my car headon. My steering wheel air bag deployed deflated I went over the steering wheel and cracked my windshield with my head.

- Spring Hill, FL, USA

Mar 282014

Santa Fe 4-cyl

Passed out while driving. Struck the rear passenger side of another car with the front drivers side of Santa Fe. Airbags did not deploy. Santa Fe was totaled. I suffered a broken neck in two places and dislodged two cervical disc. Now having to go for surgery to repair disc damage. Hopefully I will regain use of left hand do to nerve damage.

- Brooksville, FL, USA