3.6

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe:

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Owner Comments

Dec 012016

Santa Fe

On three occasions now, I have nearly hit a pedestrian in a crosswalk, because I did not see that pedestrian. All three were hidden from my view by a combination of the driver side mirror and the frame of the car on the left side of the windshield. Together, the placement of these two features creates a surprisingly large blind spot. I think it is partly related to the fact that the seats in the car also cannot be raised enough; I have good front visibility, but if I could get higher I do think the mirror might be less of an obstacle. Each time this has happened, I learn a new type of situation in which I must not trust what I see, but I worry about unanticipated situations in the future.

- Hollister, CA, USA

Nov 082014

Santa Fe 6-cyl

The front windshield cracked when parked. It had always had a haze when the wipers were used that never cleared. The dealer tried new blades and various window treatments. But nothing ever worked. Always seemed to be faulty manufactured glass. The rear window continues to have the same problem and I am afraid it will crack also.

- Salem, OR, USA