2014 Hyundai Santa Fe accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe:

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Owner Comments

Oct 112016

Santa Fe

Driver's seat lurches forward and backwards at random times while driving. This happens regardless of speed, brake/ acceleration/ cruise control, type of road, direction or movement etc. Often times while the car is parked or in motion, the seat will not move at all in any direction. Also, the ABS, traction control, and downhill light have all been turning on and off at random, and, while parked and without provocation, my speedometer needle began jumping. Less important, the driver's seat A/C does not work consistently which leads me to believe this is an electrical malfunction, however, the multiple times I have taken this vehicle into the "service center", the mechanics said they could not recreate the problem and sent my broken car home, so the official reason is unknown. I am only 5'2" so this has caused me considerable problems with suddenly not being able to reach the pedals, and has almost resulted in numerous accidents.

- Denton, TX, USA

Dec 142014

Santa Fe 4-cyl

I pulled up on the handle to adjust the driver's seat back. When I raised the lever, it broke off in my hand and the seat back went flying backward. Had this happened in traffic, I probably would have been injured/killed in a collision, as I was no longer secured by the seat belt and unable to see outside the vehicle (seat laid completely back).

- San Diego, CA, USA