2014 Hyundai Santa Fe fuel system problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe:

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Owner Comments

Mar 042014

Santa Fe 6-cyl

I purchased a new car, on Feb.1, 2014. The malfunction lamp on the dashboard was lighted up in 1 month. My car was repaired from my dealership several times but the problems are not cleared yet. At last, the very serious problem was happened on Apr. 19. I stepped down fully on the gas pedal on the highway, but my car was not changed in speed. The RPM and speed meter were not changed when I stepped on the pedal perfectly to the end. The staff in service center said that the problem came from the right and left side bolt of high-pressure pump. The right hand side bolt had come apart and left hand side bolt was loose. They didn't know that why this problem was happened. That's my all serious story!

- College Station, TX, USA