2014 Hyundai Santa Fe wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe:

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Owner Comments

Apr 252015

Santa Fe

Returning home on a highway, when I veer towards the left, the front-right tire and rim started separating so I stopped then looked at the car and saw the tires were ripped apart! it occurred to me I smelled around a half hour before this incident. The dealer and the 24 hour towing truck said it was my fault but later, the mechanic saw something else; unfortunately, they still charged me @ $300!

- Bronx, NY, USA