7.1

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe fuel system problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2016 Hyundai Santa Fe:

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Owner Comments

Jun 281016

Santa Fe

I bought a 2016 Santa Fe sport at carmax 8000 miles and when I filled the tank the first time I could only fill about 13 gal, I drove in town about 280 miles. Filled now a few times and only can fill about 13 gal each time. It shows as full, however the tank is a 17 gal tank. Also when fill the gauge shows I should get about 380 miles but I only get about 280. I have seen on other forums this seems to be a problem with even 2015 vehicles as well.

- Charlotte, NC, USA