2017 Hyundai Santa Fe lights problems

lights problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe:

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Owner Comments

May 152016

Santa Fe

On low speed turns (below 20 mph) the engine and transmission exhibit a loss of power. This jeopardizes my family's safety when turning in traffic. I have opened a case with Hyundai America (#9484960) who left me a voicemail (still have it) stating there is a software update to address the issue I described. I had update #16-01-032 applied on 08/15/2016. However, the issue is till present. I also just discovered that when towing a trailer the right turn signal does not work. This is another safety issue. Additionally the lights of the trailer constantly run even when the power is completely off. Lastly the harness where the trailers electrical plugs into on the vehicle, pops out of place when plugging it in. In turn causing me to reseat the vehicles harness each time. I want out of this vehicle but they will not offer me a buy back. I plan to contact a lemon law attorney as I am unable to receive help otherwise.

- Charles Town, WV, USA