2001 Hyundai Santro Xing engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Hyundai Santro Xing:

2001 Hyundai Santro Xing Owner Comments

Aug 202008

Santro Xing LS 1.2L

I have a Hyundai Santro, 2001 model. My car has never given me any problems so far but now my car's pick up and power has reduced a lot. If there are 3-4 people sitting in it and I switch on the AC, the car really struggles to move. And i really need to pump the RPM on the first and second gears for it to take off. During my previous servicing, the person told me the problem is with the clutch assembly. I got the entire thing changed including the clutch wire. But the problem still persists. (Ricky, Bangalore, India)

- , Bangalore, Karnataka, Georgia