2001 Hyundai Sonata exhaust system problems

exhaust system problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Hyundai Sonata:

2001 Hyundai Sonata Owner Comments

Jan 282004

Sonata 6-cyl

Lower oxygen sensor malfunctioned, causing the "check engine" light to stay on. I have been returning to the suntrup dealership in Missouri every since I purchased the car for the same exact problem. And the problem is always the oxygen sensors. I have a 2001 Hyundai Sonata and I have been having the same problems over and over. I had an extended warranty that I purchased with the car for $1,300 and I find out on my last visit to the dealership that the warranty company filed bankruptcy. So now I have no warranty on my car and I have lost money for no reason.

- St.Louis, MO, USA