2003 Hyundai Sonata drivetrain problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Hyundai Sonata:

2003 Hyundai Sonata Owner Comments

Mar 152003

The transmition slips and then sometimes it just revs up while doing this. Only had about 2600 miles on it. Dealer can not find the problem. I told him he has to drive it like I do. I have had 35 years in bein a mechanic and I know it's the transmission. This problem should get resolved very soon as I need my car to be dependable.

- Minot, ND, USA