6.0

2003 Hyundai Sonata electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Hyundai Sonata:

2003 Hyundai Sonata Owner Comments

Jul 262010

Sonata

In the past couple of weeks sometimes (not all) when I turn the key in the ignition it locks up briefly then realeases and the radio and a/c does not work. When I put it in park, the car makes a noise. Then when I restart everything is normal. My car is at the mechanic now and of course they can't find anything wrong with it because it is working just fine with them. I am afraid if it doesn't get repaired, I will get stranded somewhere and will have to get it towed.

- , Alpharetta, GA, USA