1.3

2003 Hyundai Sonata fuel system problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Hyundai Sonata:

2003 Hyundai Sonata Owner Comments

Nov 152010

Sonata

One day, while fueling my 2003 Hyundai Sonata, the pump clicked off after 1 gallon. From then on, it wouldn't let me fill more than 1 or 2 gallons without clicking off. Since that day, this problem occurs every time I refill and every time my tank is near empty or half empty, so I know that's not the issue.

- Bristol, PA, USA