2005 Hyundai Sonata steering problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2005 Hyundai Sonata:

2005 Hyundai Sonata Owner Comments

Feb 282015

Sonata 6-cyl

I was driving in my own lane with my seatbelt on and lights on and I didn't see this bus coming speeding with no lights on at all he scratched my passenger side door and he all most took the mirror off I hit the brake and it slowed to 55 and I still hit him I was going speed limit the radiator broke and the car all most exploded also the airbags didn't go off and the speed mph was about 5 off the steering pump also failed. I all most died.

- Boca Raton, FL, USA