2005 Hyundai Sonata wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2005 Hyundai Sonata:

2005 Hyundai Sonata Owner Comments

Oct 012005

Sonata

I was driving down a road at 30-35 mph when I had a sidewall blow out in my right front tire, the blow out caused my airbags to deploy which had knocked me unconscious for a few moments. After contacting Hyundai, they admitted they have heard of this happening before on their 2005 Sonatas, they have not however issued a recall or a notice to consumers warning them of the possible airbag deployment. After being unconscious, I hit 3 parked cars and proceeded to roll my car upside down.

- West Hills, CA, USA