- July 13: Hyundai Recalls 2015 Sonata For Stuck Gear Shifters
- July 1: Hyundai Elantra Touring Recalled For Dangerous Air Bags
- May 19: Hyundai Calls $248 Million Tiburon Steering Knuckle Verdict 'Outrageous'
- May 17: Hyundai Recalls Tucson For Air Bags That Pop Out of Steering Wheels
Air Bag Light On Dash Stays On
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Hyundai dealer.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 51,935 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 2 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- new fzo cushion, cost $1120 (1 reports)
- replace a side curtain air bag and a $1200 harness (1 reports)
seat belts / air bags problem