9.0

$1,120.00

1. new fzo cushion, cost $1120 (1 reports)
  2. replace a side curtain air bag and a $1200 harness (1 reports)
2007 Hyundai Sonata seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Hyundai Sonata:

2007 Hyundai Sonata Owner Comments

Mar 052011

Sonata LX 2.4L

A ten year 100,000 mile warranty is on about three parts. This was not covered as was not an air compressor at 75,000 miles to the tune of $1200. I have my car serviced on a regular basis and these problems have never occurred in the many cars I have owned in the past. I will not buy or do not recommend a Hyundai car if you intend on driving it.

- , Summerfield, FL, USA

Sep 062007

Sonata SE 3.3L V6

The thing that makes me mad is that Champion Hyundai (an Autonation dealership) here in Austin, TX didn't really care about my concerns and neither did Hyundai Motor Corp either. Champion Hyundai worked on my car for 21 days before getting it fixed. I had been in contact with Hyundai Corp since after the first week. Once it was fixed Hyundai Corp called and said that they were thru with the matter and that I would not be called again. They had promised me the week before that I could talk to someone in the Regional office about turning in my car for a new one since it was only three months old and had only 6455 miles. Champion Hyundai wouldn't even discuss trading vehicles, they said it was Hyundai's problem. I love my Hyundai but I won't buy another just because of the way they acted in this matter. And I won't recommend an Autonation dealership either. Pictures of my car in the shop are posted at: http://community. webshots.com/user/user261483

My question to everyone is.... would you want your love ones driving or riding in this car once it's fixed??

- , Austin, TX, USA