2010 Hyundai Sonata body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2010 Hyundai Sonata:

2010 Hyundai Sonata Owner Comments (Page 2 of 2)

Jun 262013

I have had two other door handles serviced prior to this one. The drivers door is the one broken this time. The other two were the back door handles. This has all been within the last year and a half. This is ridiculous. I could have understood one. But three! the dealership here in St augustine, Florida told me that since it was out of warranty, no recalls and it had been a rental car through the enterprise Corp. Also, I had not brought the vehicle in to be serviced at a Hyundai dealership... that I was going to be responsible. I have read the other complaints. This needs to be addressed. I had a car fax report done at the time I purchased the vehicle used. We only saw a few minor services. There was nothing on the car fax report to indicate a rental car or abusive actions of those leasing or renting the vehicle. He says people can be rough on door handles. I said I have owned several used cars and trucks. I have never had the door handles come off even after 12-14 years of driving them. I think they should fix there vehicles due to this problem.

- St Augustine, FL, USA