2.4

2010 Hyundai Sonata body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2010 Hyundai Sonata:

2010 Hyundai Sonata Owner Comments

Sep 102012

Sonata

Each door handle has broken off at least once, and two have broken off twice. Once it occured at a shopping mall where I was concerned about a man lurking nearby my car and couldn't get into the driver's side of the vehicle to protect myself.

- Louisville, KY, USA

Aug 232013

Sonata 4-cyl

My complaint is that the original black steel wheels on my vehicle have rusted. I am surprised that a vehicle will suffer rust on its wheels after so short a period of time. No I do not drive onto or near a beach. My car did not suffer sea water damage as a result of hurricane sandy. The black paint on my wheels is now a rusty brown. Is there any safety recall regarding these wheels? please contact me. Thankyou

- Red Bank, NJ, USA