- July 31: Hyundai Soy-Based Wiring Lawsuit Says Rodents Damage Vehicles news | 16 days ago
- June 20: The Midsize SUVs With the Best Headlights news | 57 days ago
- June 16: Hyundai Steering Wheel Locked Up While Driving: Lawsuit news | 61 days ago
- June 10: Hyundai Recalls Santa Fe Sports With Seat Belt Problems recalls | 67 days ago
- June 7: Hyundai Recalls Santa Fe SUVs With Hoods That Can Fly Open recalls | 70 days ago
NHTSA — Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Foundation Components: Disc: Caliper Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2011 Sonata has a seriously defective engine that seizes without warning. It was awarded the dubious honor of being the first CarTalk / CarComplaints Turd of the Week in late September 2015.
A class action lawsuit was filed in May 2015 against Hyundai that claims the 2.4L Sonata engine is defective. More info here.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 20,000 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints: