- June 20: The Midsize SUVs With the Best Headlights news | 34 days ago
- June 16: Hyundai Steering Wheel Locked Up While Driving: Lawsuit news | 38 days ago
- June 10: Hyundai Recalls Santa Fe Sports With Seat Belt Problems recalls | 44 days ago
- June 7: Hyundai Recalls Santa Fe SUVs With Hoods That Can Fly Open recalls | 47 days ago
- June 7: Hyundai Recalls Sonata and Genesis Over Parking Brake Switches recalls | 47 days ago
NHTSA — Electrical System Problems
2011 Hyundai Sonata (Page 6 of 10)
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2011 Sonata has a seriously defective engine that seizes without warning. It was awarded the dubious honor of being the first CarTalk / CarComplaints Turd of the Week in late September 2015.
A class action lawsuit was filed in May 2015 against Hyundai that claims the 2.4L Sonata engine is defective. More info here.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 3 / 8
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 5 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 38,032 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints: