- January 2: Investigation Opened Into 2013 Hyundai Sonata Seat Belts investigations | 15 days ago
- January 2: Hyundai Sonata Class-Action Lawsuit Will Be Approved news | 15 days ago
- January 1: Hyundai Shattering Panoramic Sunroof Lawsuit Will Continue news | 16 days ago
- December 8: Hyundai Entourage Recalled to Keep Hoods From Flying Open recalls | 40 days ago
- December 5: Hyundai Dual-Clutch Transmission (DCT) Lawsuit Filed news | 43 days ago
NHTSA — Exterior Lighting: Headlights Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2011 Sonata has a seriously defective engine that seizes without warning. It was awarded the dubious honor of being the first CarTalk / CarComplaints Turd of the Week in late September 2015.
A class action lawsuit was filed in May 2015 against Hyundai that claims the 2.4L Sonata engine is defective. More info here.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 17,876 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints: