- October 20: Hyundai Recalls Sonatas With Sunroofs That Take Flight recalls | 1 days ago
- October 17: Hyundai Genesis Coupes Recalled to Fix Airbag Problems recalls | 4 days ago
- October 14: NHTSA Says ARC Automotive Ignores Airbag Safety Deadlines news | 7 days ago
- September 21: Hyundai Recalls Azera To Prevent Seats From Moving recalls | 30 days ago
- September 15: Hyundai Tucson Transmission Recall For Dual-Clutch Transmissions recalls | 36 days ago
NHTSA — Steering Problems
2011 Hyundai Sonata (Page 24 of 39)
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2011 Sonata has a seriously defective engine that seizes without warning. It was awarded the dubious honor of being the first CarTalk / CarComplaints Turd of the Week in late September 2015.
A class action lawsuit was filed in May 2015 against Hyundai that claims the 2.4L Sonata engine is defective. More info here.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 12 / 3
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 2 / 1
- Average Mileage:
- 42,514 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints: