- February 9: Hyundai Recalls 2017 Elantra For Bad Brake Boosters recalls | 10 days ago
- January 2: Investigation Opened Into 2013 Hyundai Sonata Seat Belts investigations | 48 days ago
- January 2: Hyundai Sonata Class-Action Lawsuit Will Be Approved news | 48 days ago
- January 1: Hyundai Shattering Panoramic Sunroof Lawsuit Will Continue news | 49 days ago
- December 8: Hyundai Entourage Recalled to Keep Hoods From Flying Open recalls | 73 days ago
NHTSA — Steering Problems
2011 Hyundai Sonata (Page 24 of 43)
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2011 Sonata has a seriously defective engine that seizes without warning. It was awarded the dubious honor of being the first CarTalk / CarComplaints Turd of the Week in late September 2015.
A class action lawsuit was filed in May 2015 against Hyundai that claims the 2.4L Sonata engine is defective. More info here.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 12 / 4
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 2 / 1
- Average Mileage:
- 43,980 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints: