5.7

2014 Hyundai Sonata accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2014 Hyundai Sonata:

2014 Hyundai Sonata Owner Comments

Sep 292014

Sonata

1) the miles per gallon reading is unpredictable its advertised to give around 27 combined but I have never reached that 27 mpg, though I drive in low RPM ) the vehicle does not slow down for long distance even after releasing the gas pedal resulting in abrupt braking in lieu of gradual braking in stop & go traffic 2) the drivers side seat malfunctioned at around 15,000 miles 3) the car has a leak from 1000 miles onwards but the service center refuses to help, I called Hyundai they advise me to call the service center, I feel as if after a valuable investment there's no customer satisfaction or customer redressed process. 4) lack of corporate service department that can answer warranty related questions.

- Miami, FL, USA