2015 Hyundai Sonata suspension problems

suspension problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2015 Hyundai Sonata:

2015 Hyundai Sonata Owner Comments

Dec 122015

In the snow, my Hyundai Sonata will drive fine until turning. During turning, even with minimal snow, my brakes lock up and my car slides slowly but at that point I am unable to do anything, usually making me hit a curb. This has happened twice in the last two weeks costing me $2200. I have had two cars before my Hyundai Sonata and haven't had issues with such a problem. The mechanic scratches his head in confusion as to how almost the exact same thing happen in such a small time frame. It is a major safety issue, I believe something with traction control or braking is wrong. Had I been a worse driver the damages could be worse.

- Lone Tree, CO, USA