2015 Hyundai Sonata wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2015 Hyundai Sonata:

2015 Hyundai Sonata Owner Comments

Mar 052016

245/45R18 96W ventus S1 noble2 is already under recall ours is ventus S1 noble2 235/45R18 94V dott7N91ah2614 noticed today golf ball size bubble on sidewall indicating same as other ventus sidewall cracks tire only have less than 5K miles on them

- Fontana, CA, USA

Dec 252015

The contact owns a 2015 Hyundai Sonata. While driving at 40 mph, there was a loud noise coming from the front passenger side wheel. The contact coasted over to the side of the road and notice that, under the front passenger side of the vehicle, the flap was detached. The failure recurred numerous times. The vehicle was taken to the dealer, but was not diagnosed nor repaired. The manufacturer was notified of the failure. The approximate failure mileage was 30,000.

- West Palm Beach, FL, USA

Dec 122015

In the snow, my Hyundai Sonata will drive fine until turning. During turning, even with minimal snow, my brakes lock up and my car slides slowly but at that point I am unable to do anything, usually making me hit a curb. This has happened twice in the last two weeks costing me $2200. I have had two cars before my Hyundai Sonata and haven't had issues with such a problem. The mechanic scratches his head in confusion as to how almost the exact same thing happen in such a small time frame. It is a major safety issue, I believe something with traction control or braking is wrong. Had I been a worse driver the damages could be worse.

- Lone Tree, CO, USA