4.9

2011 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2011 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid:

2011 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid Owner Comments

Oct 222012

Sonata Hybrid

The vehicle pulls to the left during acceleration after adjustment at the dealership. The vehicle pulled to the right durring acceleration when brought to the dealer for repair. The dealer told me no problem with the steering of these vehicles had been reported. I found out by searching the internet this problem is a know defect with this make and model. I am turning to you because the dealer is refusing to correct the problem and tried to blame it on a flat tire and ruined rim as a result of hitting a curb. The vehicle has no bent or damaged suspension parts and clearly is a defective 0 center balance issue. Please help me resolve this problem.

- Hemet , CA, USA