2012 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2012 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid:

2012 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid Owner Comments

Feb 172014

Sonata Hybrid 4-cyl

I was driving South on interstate 79 in Pennsylvania near the wexford exit. It was approximately 8:15am. No one else was around me and the sunroof on my vehicle exploded. That is the only way I can describe it. Nothing hit it, no rock, nothing from an overpass nothing. I was in the open and no vehicle was in front of me or behind me. It was extremely frightening. The noise it made was the loudest noise I had ever heard. I did research on this happening before and it seems to have happened to other drivers with the same car. I haven't found any recalls. I do not feel safe in the care any longer.

- Cranberry Twp, PA, USA

Jan 072013

Sonata Hybrid 4-cyl

The moving portion of the panoramic sunroof scattered raining glass shards onto the driver and over the exterior of the car.

- Danville, CA, USA