5.6

2013 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2013 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid:

2013 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid Owner Comments

Jan 202015

Sonata Hybrid

Kumho tire solus KH25 215 55 R17 developed 2 golf ball sized bulges on the tire's outside sidewall. I called kumho & explained the problem to them. They told me over the phone that I must have hit a curb & it would be road hazard therefore not covered. I know the vehicle never hit a curb. They told me I can take it to a dealer & have them inspect the tire. They said 99.9% it is the drivers fault. The number they gave me was to national tire & battery. They said they do not deal with kumho tires. They stop selling them because of to many problems. I called back & was told to take it to sears. They didn't know the phone #.this is a safety issue. It has delayed me from taking my vacation to Florida. It is a safety issue.

- Waldorf, MD, USA