4.7

2015 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2015 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid:

2015 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid Owner Comments

Oct 252016

Sonata Hybrid

As I was driving down the road, a warning sign appears in my dash that says do not drive.... mean while im already driving.... cars starts to stall and wheel locks. I get the car towed to the dealership that night and the next day... which is today I am waiting for someone to call and ask me what happens and nothing... so I decided to drive there and what do I see..... my car sitting on the side like no one cars that is there... when I go in I find out that there is only 1 person that works on hybrids and they don't know when they will be able to take a look at it... oh and lets not forget they don't do loaner cars.. I just bought this car 1 year ago from this same dealership...they cant give me any type of estimate of when the tech will be able to look at my car... this is very bad service!!! why would my car stop driving after having it only a year"???"

- Louisburg, NC, USA

Oct 012015

Sonata Hybrid

When pressing the accelerate pedal there seems to be a delay in response. The delay can be as short as a few milliseconds to almost 3 entire seconds. This problem happens randomly, and makes my wife and I very nervous when trying to maneuver or proceed into traffic after being stopped.

- Taylorsville, NC, USA