2001 Hyundai Tiburon brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Hyundai Tiburon:

2001 Hyundai Tiburon Owner Comments

Dec 232004

Tiburon 4-cyl

Everytime I use my emergency brake it freezes. I had it towed into the local dealership & they informed me that the problem wasn't happening while in their possession. So, I left my car at the dealership and was told that a regional manager would have to approve my repair because they didn't know what exactly was causing my problem. I picked up my car 5 days later with no repairs being made and the problem still existing. My last conversation with the service manager, I was told that the regional manager still has yet to respond to my problem. So now I am stuck with a manual transmission car that I cannot use the emergency break for when I need it because of the winter weather.

- Bowie, MD, USA