2001 Hyundai Tiburon windows / windshield problems

windows / windshield problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Hyundai Tiburon:

2001 Hyundai Tiburon Owner Comments

Jan 072003

Tiburon 4-cyl

My 2001 Hyundai is a lemon! everything is breaking or has been repaired at one time or another. Nothing has been done to stop this injustice! currently my odometer, speedometer, windshield wipers, and cruise control have stopped working. I have already had the headlights replaced twice. Tires replaced. Speakers in the car replaced. Door sensors replaced. Seatbelts replaced. The paint finish failed and the paint has chipped off and Hyundai refuses to correct problem. Every day I drive this something else breaks. Where is the justice"?" I could go on and on with problems. I pray I never get in an accident because I am sure the airbags won't work either!

- Fairfield, OH, USA